Monday, December 20, 2010

Title of the post

This blog used to be called 'Pigeon-Hole'.

Versus Gravity was the 2000-released second album by the Montreal indie-pop-folk quartet Pigeon-Hole, following their debut Natural Descent and preceding their 2002 release And The One They Call Lightning.

The original idea for this blog was to archive their lyrics and songs: the band appears to have dissolved and their music being lost to popular consciousness would make me sad. I thought better of it; I would want their permission to do so.

Instead this is a place where Devon and I will post things. We hope our collaborations will be interesting.

This blog is now called infrequent fliers for four reasons. First, that I still really like the sound of "versus gravity". Second, that we expect to be infrequent posters, third, that we are infrequent clients of airlines, and fourth, that we infrequently affix flyers to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment